Proclamations are an excellent way of providing valuable education and information to the citizens of Arizona. Proclamations are provided by the Board of Chiropractic Examiners. The Board's office handles as many requests as possible, in accordance with a set of guidelines. At the Chair's discretion, the Board will issue proclamations for noteworthy state or local events or individuals that deserve special recognition by the Board. These public service documents are strictly honorary and are not legally binding. All proclamation requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The Board reserves the right to decline any request for a proclamation or to make exception to the following guidelines:
- Proclamation requests are accepted no less than six weeks in advance of the event date or proclaimed date.
- Proclamations can recognize and individual or a day, week, or month.
- Proclamations are issued for Arizona residents or approved non-profit organizations with statewide or regional interest.
- Any draft language provided may be edited or rewritten at the discretion of the Board. Every request must gain official approval before being issued.
- Recognizing a group or person for an accomplishment.
- Noteworthy time in service to the Board
All requests should be from Arizona residents.
Proclamations are printed on letter-size paper and include the Board's Seal. They are published on the website as a public document.