In addition to graduating from an accredited chiropractic college with a doctor of chiropractic degree, licensure by examination requires successful completion of all four parts of the examination given by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. The eligibility and application requirements for licensure by examination follow.
1. Graduation from an accredited chiropractic college with doctor of chiropractic degree.
2. NBCE Parts I – IV, with a score of 375 or better on III and IV.
3. Being physically and mentally able to practice chiropractic skillfully and safely.
4. Being a person of good character and reputation.
5. Passing the Arizona jurisprudence examination with a score of 75% or better.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PRINT AN APPLICATION
This application does not meet my needs. Take me back to the types of applications.